You can choose any one of the following Bachelor's courses:
1) BA (Hons) Business and Marketing or
2) BA (Hons) Accounting and Financial Management
Students who have completed 12th Standard (any group), with medium of instruction in English can apply.
The entire duration of the course is 22 months.
You will study the first 13 months Diploma & Advanced Diploma Programmes @ MDIS - VELS in Chennai, followed by 9 months in MDIS Singapore, which will lead you to obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree.
You will be graduating with 3 certificates, namely:
1. Diploma awarded by Vels University, India;
2. Advanced Diploma awarded by Vels University, India; and
3. BA Honours Degree awarded by University of Sunderland, UK.
• Fee* for Diploma is INR 1,50,000/-
• Fee* for Advanced Diploma is INR 1,50,000/-
• Fee* for BA Honours Degree is INR 3,82,500/-
*does not include hostel fee
• Vels offers accommodation at their international students’ hostel on campus.
• In Singapore, MDIS has a 15 storey on-campus student hostel.
• The hostel fee at Vels (during the 13 months) and MDIS (during the 9 months) is subsidized for the students.
Get in touch with us to know more.
• The course adopts a radical approach emphasising skills enhancement through practical training rather than text book based learning.
• These programmes are for students who love to learn through experience.
• Lectures at MDIS - VELS are delivered by international teaching faculties from Singapore.
• Students get to study a UK degree in Singapore, with foundation built in India through the Diploma and Advanced Diploma Courses.
• You will be getting international exposure at a young age and will be able to differentiate yourself from the competition.
• Yes. After successful completion of the Bachelor's degree, you can apply to study an MBA programme at MDIS or at many other universities around the world.
• Our programmes are by all recognised by leading recruiters and MNCs.
• The practical nature of our programmes will equip you with confidence to perform above other candidates during the job interviews.
• Yes. In India, eligible candidates will be provided with placement opportunities by MDIS - VELS.
• In Singapore, the Career Assistance Unit at MDIS will provide ample guidance on resume writing, and opportunities at employment fairs and on campus career fairs.
Yes. Eligible candidates may be considered for scholarships. Please get in touch with us to find out more.
Yes, it will be handled by MDIS and VELS.