1. The tuition fee will be intimated at the time of admission.
2. The tuition fee prescribed per annum can be paid in two equal instalments in each semester, before the beginning of each semester.
3. Fee shall be paid either in cash or a demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Vels University’, payable at Chennai. Cheques will not be accepted.
4. The management reserves the right to modify the fee structure without prior notification.
5. Students should pay their tuition fees and any other fee prescribed within 10 days of the start of each semester.
6. A penalty will be imposed (as under) on those students who fail to pay the fee even after the first 10 days of the start of a semester:
Penalty payable along with the fee during the Second 10 days - Rs.150/-
During the third 10 days - Rs.500/-
After 30 days and upto 45 days - Rs.500 + 500 + Tuition Fee (including Re-admission fee)
After 45 days - A fine of Rs.50 will be imposed for every day of delay